Elementary School Restoration Project
For the past two years, we have enjoyed the goodwill and donations from friends and family in support of our tuberculosis (TB) center restoration project. We want to let you know how grateful we are for your generosity. The TB project was a huge success and did touch the lives of the residents of the TB center and neighboring communities. The $10,000 raised went to build:
- Built four (4) new Bathrooms and toilets
- Restored 20 hospital beds, furnished with pillows, blankets, and mosquito nets
- Restored and painted patients’ rooms as well as flooring
- Expanded and restored the roof of the chapel for worship services. This chapel serves both the residents of the center and residents from neighboring villages.
For the 2017 – 2018 accounting year, we are embarking on another bold initiative which includes the restoration of some Elementary Schools in Obudu, Cross River State Nigeria. This project will include,
- Restoring the Roofs and floors of four classroom buildings
- Building 300 wooden seating benches and desk for the students and providing school supplies like notebooks and pencils.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to implement the project. We invite you to contribute to this effort by making a direct donation to the project directly here on our website or Buy our raffle ticket to support the project fundraising efforts
You may also form an independent project party to collect schools supplies. OANA will be happy to work with any sponsoring organization to coordinate shipping logistics and making sure that this project is successfully executed.
Thank you for your generosity and support for the future of our kids.